Wednesday, January 11, 2006

International Buffet


A Black Man, White Man, Chinnese Man, and Mexican are sitting at a Poker Table. They have been playing all night and they ran out of chips. The white man is the first to bet. As a prankster he unzips his pants and lays his unit on the table and says “ I bet 4 inches”. The Asian man follows and says, “I call”. Next, the Mexican man says, “I raise you 3 inches”. Finaly, the Blackman with his best poker face says, “Moutha Fuckas I am “All In”. He lays his unit on the table.

Out of nowhere, a gay man who is walking by and peeks in the window and yells. “Oh my God An International Buffet!

1 Comments:

At 9:53 PM, Blogger Chris said...

You a funny funny man Stacey. I totally remember when that happened at our last poker game!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home